Data Form Structure:
- Multiple plan types will have multiple dimension structure, hence a data form needs to be associated with plan type before complete it's creation.
- Data forms are primarily serve the purpose of data entry.
- For example we have multiple currency application and it's having three currencies such as UK Pound, Australian dollar and US Dollar. So when we create a data form, need to select local currency US Dollar to enter data. But if planner would like to see the data form in UK Pound currency, user can select UK Pound and then the currency conversion has to happen.
- In scenario dimension if actual values have to be entered only for the first and second quarter, then need to be created actual members with time period spanning from jan to jun. So planner will able to enter data from jan to jun and remaining cells would be read only.
- The design considerations are always keep dense dimensions in rows and columns and sparse dimension in page.